FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR ANY UPDATES
** We are still open and your physiotherapy sessions will go ahead as per normal**
Now that the NZ Government has announced we are moving back into Level 2, we just want to remind everyone we are still taking the normal precautions but if you could please make sure you:
- Hand sanitise on arrival
- Sign in with the contact trace app upon arrival
We are still changing bedding and wiping everything down between clients with antibacterial and antiviral spray.
We have masks available to wear when treating anyone vulnerable or over the age of 70.
Thank you all our wonderful clients and team.
If you are sick or can not make it into the clinic - Don't Panic
We can still offer you a telehealth (phone or video call) physio or osteo consultation as well as seeing you face to face
To organise a physiotherapy or osteopathy appointment in the clinic or a telehealth (phone/video calling) appointment please ring our reception on (03) 477 2853 during working hours or email email@example.com
Everything we do at Physio Performance is inspired by our mission:
- to benefit and add value to all our patients
- to provide professional and quality holistic physiotherapy care
- to make a difference to our patients to whom we treat and rehabilitate.
- "hands on therapy" within all our treatment protocols and functional exercise programmes.
- specific and individualised treatment and rehabilitation programs
- treatment of many spinal, joint, muscular, fascial, neural disorders
- that our physiotherapists are trained in the latest manual therapy, acupuncture, dry needling and fascial release techniques